The integrated management system works as the main meeting point between the member producers, consumers, municipalities, the Public Administrations, the waste management sector and collection points. Its functioning is based on a set of standards and procedures that allow free competition in the waste management market and the attributing of the responsibilities of producers.
It is possible to distinguish four operating flows, each of which includes, among others, the following activities:
- Financial flows, which include:
- Payment of the fees of the producers that are members of the integrated management system.
- Refunding of the fee for exports.
- Payment to providers of the collection and recycling service as compensation for their work.
- Contracting flows, which include:
- Contracts with member producers.
- Agreements for refunds of fees for exports.
- Agreements on legal services with the collection points.
- Contracts of service levels with companies responsible for collection.
- Contracts of service levels with companies responsible for treatment
- Information flows, which include:
- Aggregated data on electrical and electronic equipment placed in the market by AMBILAMP members.
- Aggregated data on exports of companies that apply for refunds.
- Exchange of data on the collection and treatment of companies responsible for carrying out these tasks.
- Presentation of reports to the public administrations on the data for the placing in the market of electrical and electronic equipment and data on collection and treatment.
- Marketing and communication aimed at the end user
- Products flows, i.e., lamp waste delivered to providers of collection and recycling services.