If, owing to the business or type of facilities you run, you are a major waste generator (a major user of lamps, a wholesale distributor or a major fitter, etc.) AMBILAMP offers you a collection service for fluorescents and low-energy bulbs using a large container designed especially for collection at major retail sites and of large quantities of waste.
Major generators of waste that wish to have a large container at their facility should meet the following conditions:
- They should habilitate a waste collection point that is covered, ventilated, and controlled, that complies with all the technical requirements demanded by the Royal Decree on WEEE and rest of the applicable regulations.
- They should accumulate in the containers facilitated by AMBILAMP or the logistics manager designated by AMBILAMP for this purpose, an amount equal to or greater than 70% of the fill level of the containers provided by AMBILAMP, for its subsequent delivery to AMBILAMP.
- They should receive and take charge, independently of the lamp brand and of whether its producer is a member of the Integrated Management System operated by AMBILAMP, providing that they contain the essential components and do not include other waste not belonging to the lamp, of all waste lamps that have been generated at their facilities.
- They should store straight fluorescent lamps in a differentiated way from the remainder of discharge lamps, in accordance with the specific AMBILAMP containers for lamps. The lamps should remain separated from the rest of the waste such as luminaires, packaging or covers or other non-lamp electrical and electronic equipment, with the aim of favouring the treatment process.
- They should avoid the depositing of other products or waste that are not lamps covered by this agreement.
- They should avoid the reception and delivery of broken lamps. The lamps should be deposited inside the container in such a way as to avoid their breakage.
- They should avoid carrying out any action on the lamps that may affect their safety or jeopardize and/or prevent their correct environmental management.
- They should check and maintain in a good state of upkeep all containers and the waste that they contain. If any damage is caused to the containers supplied to the ORGANISATION, the latter should inform AMBILAMP or the manager that supplied them, as soon as it is aware of such damage, so that the latter can proceed to their repair or substitution, without prejudice to the provisions of the following point below.
- They should assume the maintenance and correct usage of the containers facilitated for the storage of lamps, assume responsibility before AMBILAMP for any damages or losses arising through the fault or negligence of their employees in the preservation and custody of containers, and return them in good conditions at the end of this agreement.
For information on all kinds of containers, go to the section on Recycling-Containers, by clicking here.
If you are interested in more information on this service you can contact AMBILAMP on telephone number (+34) 900 102 749 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO BECOME A LAMPS COLLECTION POINT?